The DNMS Flip Chart provides an easy way for therapists to explain the DNMS to clients and colleagues. It is a 80-page “slide show” that:
- Introduces the DNMS
- Explains “parts of self”
- Explains neural integration
- Explains alternating bilateral stimulation
- Describes the Resources and Healing Circle
- Describes Reactive Parts and Introjects
- Explains the Switching the Dominance Protocol
- Describes the Conference Room Protocol with text and pictures
- Describes the Needs Meeting Protocol with pictures
The Flip Chart includes lots of pictures to illustrate complex concepts. It is provided in a 3-ring binder so you can add your own pages or tabs, or move pages around.
The binder is supplied with a strip of vinyl that connects the front and back, with the back resting against some buttons. A binder clip is provided to stablize the binder as pages are flipped backwards. The cost is $40.00.
The DNMS Flip Chart was last updated November 2013. If you have a binder with old pages, you can buy the updated pages for $15.00.